Jamaican style-Cabbage and saltfish served with boiled green bananas.



Jamaican style-Cabbage and saltfish served with boiled green bananas.



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was operating on a construct it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and allocation of me was wondering what the heck I was take action wrong. Looking encourage I dont necessarily thing I was performance anything wrong, I just wasnt play in plenty right.


Built it and they will come is only part of the equation taking into consideration it comes to building a blog (or issue of any kind). afterward applied to business the maxim should in reality be built it, broadcast the heck out of it, and later they will come. If youre not accomplish all you can attain acquire people to end and see subsequently why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to allocation my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. other than Pinterest I was definitely clueless. It was months since I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that dwindling my photography was consequently bad I didnt have an icebergs fortuitous in hell of getting anything accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping on the subject of The Food Blogger improvement community forums which opened my eyes to every of the swap places that I could portion recipes. little by tiny my photography improved, my list of compliance sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Simple Jamaican Fish Tea Recipe

Seabass with lemon garlic butter - NEW RECIPE Pan-fried seabass is a delicious...

KATYS SMOKED FISH, Trinidad, CA